Monday 2 July 2018

Liam Payne says One Direction reunion will happen "one day soon"



Liam Payne seems more confident than ever that One Direction will meet again in the foreseeable future.

The boy band X Factor has had less success since their separation two years ago, with some of Liam's main milestones, scoring a number three in the UK and having a baby with his girlfriend Cheryl.

The 24-year-old also knows fans want to see 1 D on stage, and told the Daily Star he thought it would happen before too much time went by.

"It's amazing we're doing our thing and then, hopefully, we'll be together again and have a good time, who knows?" he said.

For now, Liam is busy preparing for the release of his debut solo album of the year and a world tour to follow in 2019. He has also been linked to a mysterious concert in a talent show in the United States.

"I have fun doing television, and I like making music, I want to do both," he insisted.

"I always love to make music, it's just that I had so many opportunities in my own way and felt that it was an incredible place to go spread my wings and experiment with different types of weather. entertainment. "

No comments:

Post a Comment